Carver High School and individual classroom teachers will provide families with a list of needed school
supplies at the start of each year. If for any reason the family cannot provide the needed supplies, please
contact the main office of the school or the advisor of the scholar so that we can ensure all scholars get
everything needed to be successful.
Required School Supplies:
- 1 Backpack large enough to fit notebooks and folders
- 3 (Minimum) Spiral-bound, lined notebooks (3 individual notebooks or one large notebook with multiple sections)
- 1 Graph/grid notebook or Composition book
- 3 (Minimum) Folders with pockets for homework and handout
- 2 Packs of Mechanical Pencils (10-20 per pack)
Not required but recommended:
If you have questions or concerns about purchasing an item on the list above, please contact the front office at (504) 308-3660.